- The OLCT 60 Series is composed of several versions:
- XP or IS sensor (toxic or oxygen versions)
- Remote or on-board sensor.
The OLCT 60AD version allows the sensor to be installed remotely up to 15 meters (standard), allowing detection in inaccessible locations, or in Zone 0 in the case of the intrinsically safe (IS) version. The detector units are made of 316L stainless steel, and are rugged and resistant to corrosion. Pre-calibrated sensors can be disconnected by turning the head of the unit. These “smart” sensors can be calibrated outside hazardous areas.
The OLCT 60 is equipped with non-intrusive access to a safe menu. In hazardous areas, calibration can be done with an operating mode in accordance with safety rules.
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter with display
- SIL2 capability for combustible gases
- Detects O2, combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for industrial applications
- Available with remote sensor head, flameproof or intrinsic safety versions
- Non-intrusive, one-man calibration
- New XP IR infrared sensor for combustible gases or CO2