Designed for use in boiler rooms and parking garages, the OLCT 10 and OLC 10 monitors give you the most cost-effective solution for the continuous monitoring of toxic (OLCT 10) or flammable gases (OLCT 10, OLC 10) and vapors in ambient air.
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead, electrochemical or semi-conductor sensors
- Detects combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases (CO, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane, Hydrogen, LPG, NGV and freons) – EN 14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- For commercial use (boiler rooms, hospitals, carparks, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2 (except semi-conductor version)